First off, thank you for signing up for my weekly blog. I know why you’re here, so I will not waste your time and get right down to it.
The most Underused Method to Increase Sales INSTANTLY is:
First off, let me give you some interesting facts about Email Marketing:
- There are 4 billion daily email users. This number is expected to climb to 4.6 billion by 2025. (HubSpot, 2020)
- 64% of small businesses use email marketing to reach customers (and so should you). (Campaign Monitor, 2021)
- Nearly 55% of global website traffic is generated from mobile devices, excluding tablets. (Statista, 2021)
- Mobile-friendly email is the second most-used tactic email marketers to improve their performance. (HubSpot, 2020)
- Personalised emails have a 50% open rate. (Oberlo, 2021)
Despite the fact that many small businesses use some form of Email Marketing, their main problem is a lack of both Strategy & Consistency.
Micro and small businesses usually have fewer people doing many different tasks. And due to this lack of specialisation, small business owners have so much to do that they do not have enough time to create a relevant & profitable email marketing strategy. This is where I come in.
Benefits of Email Marketing.
Before I mention the benefits, it is important to mention that Email Marketing is only useful if you already have an existing EMAIL LIST of customers. If you do not, that is not a problem. But you will need a blog strategy or Facebook Ad strategy with lead magnets, which is more of a long term strategy. See More HERE.
Anyway, Email Marketing has a lot of readily-available benefits to small businesses that already have an Email List of customers. These include:
- Existing Email List: This is probably the biggest advantage here. Did you know that it is WAAAY easier to sell to a repeat customer than to a new one? If you have an email list, then you are practically sitting on a GOLDMINE that is readily accessible to you for FREE.
- Incredibly High Return on Investment : you could get a return of up to €40 for every €1 you spend? That is a ridiculous 4000% return. And the reason for this is because compared to Facebook, Google and other forms of advertising available to small businesses, emails are relatively FREE! All you need is a proper strategy – internally, or with an expert such as myself.
- Accessibility: People carry their phones around with them all the time. Also, they are more likely to ignore billboards, throw unsolicited direct mail letters in the bin, and fast-forward through commercials. With emails, however, that is not the case.
- Work From Home Culture: More and more people work remotely today. Carleton research has shown that people spend 30% of their time at work, and 50% of the time working from home on checking email. Now that is one sweet fact to take advantage of.
- Metrics: Most email marketing software comes with optimised features that collect useful statistical data. Trying out different email marketing campaigns, and comparing them to previous ones can show you exactly what works and what you need to improve.
- Increases Customer Loyalty: Periodical, scheduled emails that provide value to your customer, will help keep your brand in your customers’ minds. You do not have to sell them something in each email. You may simply be educative or informative. But the impact on customer retention is incredible. Remember – Out of sight is out of Mind.
Now, those are just some of the incredible benefits the Email Marketing has for your business. However, the benefits are quite extensive!
This is just a sweet introduction.
To find out more about how I can help you create an effective email & blog strategy, feel free to reach out to me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck & Have a Blessed Day.
Derrick Fotar | Founder
The Write Guy Ltd.