Best Wireless Tattoo Machine
Wireless tattoo machines are the latest in tattoo technology. They are also commonly referred to as wireless tattoo pens or guns. They are much less invasive and cause much less pain than traditional tattoo machines.
They work by using a small, wireless pen with minimal vibration that is held against the skin. The wireless tattoo machine transmits an electronic pulse through the skin that creates the tattoo. Tattoo artists know that this technology has been around for a few years in the tattoo industry, but it is just now becoming popular for long tattooing sessions.
And as you would imagine, many people are hesitant to try it because they are afraid of needles. However, just because it is wireless does not make the needle stroke any less painful than getting traditional tattoo flash designs. One good thing however, is that wireless tattoo guns cause less trauma and infection to the skin because they do not puncture the skin as hard.
So if you have always thought of getting a tattoo but have a fear of possible infection, then buying one or going to a tattoo parlour that uses wireless pens could be a viable option for you!
In this blog post then, we will talk about the best wireless tattoo machines, the operating modes their features and benefits and everything else to do with wireless tattooing.
Also remember that our recommendations are based off 3 important things: customer reviews, function and price.
So let’s get right into it!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
What is the Best Wireless Tattoo Machine Kit for You?
1. Dragonhawk Wireless Tattoo Machine Kit
Best Seller – Most Popular
- Amazon’s Choice Tag – and also very affordable!
- Available in 4 unique packages for different needs.
- All Dragonhawk tattoo supplies tested and recommended by pro artists. Cartridge needles are gas sterilised and individually packaged.
- The Atom tattoo pen machine is lightweight, has 3.5mm stroke length, continuous operation, low noise and Long-lasting stability.
- What You Get with your order – 1 Atom Pen Rotary Tattoo Machine with DC Clip Cord, 1 Power Supply with cable, 20 assorted Cartridge Needles, 1 Foot Pedal and 1 tattoo kit carry case
2. Mast Archer Wireless Tattoo Pen.
Most Colour Options
- Available in 8 colours
- Has visible LCD voltage screen so that you can easily adjust the voltage and is lightweight.
- Special built-in motor (12V-10500rpm) that does not require maintenance. Also has smooth speed change and almost no vibration.
- Fast charge with Type-C jack, 2,000mAh built-in battery working 8 hours
- What You Get: Custom tattoo pen, USB cable fast charging, welcome guide, 1 year warranty.
3. HAWINK Wireless Tattoo Machine Kit.
3-Month Payment Plan
- Available in 2 types of packages.
- Lightweight pen which comes with two batteries, which can be used alternatively.
- Short drive which makes it suitable for various tattoo effects, and its vibration is lower than other machines in the series.
- What you get: 1 Machine + 2 Batteries + 1 Professional manual + 1 Type-C cord + 3 boxes of cartridges + 2 Stroke Cam（3mm+4mm）+ Clip Cord Covers 100pcs + 1year warranty
4. Stigma Wireless Tattoo Machine Kit.
- The tattoo pen is equipped with a high-quality motor, which ensures a high speed, low noise, and stable operation
- An ergonomic pen-style emulates the grip and feels of an actual pen, allowing for a more comfortable and precise tattooing procedure.
- The direct-drive system allows the tattoo pen to transfer ink to the skin gently, precisely and smoothly
- The tattoo pen kit includes a tattoo pen, power supply, cartridge needles, ink, ink cups, practice skin and transfer stencil paper,
5. Tufflink Wireless Tattoo Pen with Digital LCD
- Available in 3 kits
- Beginner-friendly, easy to carry, lightweight, will not take up much space in your tattoo box.
- Digital LCD Screen which displays the working voltage and working time
- PACKAGE – 1x rotary tattoo pen, 1x USB cable, 1x guide manual.
- 1 Year guarantee for the lithium battery
Things to Consider when Buying a Wireless Tattoo Machine Kit
If you’re a tattoo artist, or if you’re thinking about getting into tattooing, one of the things you’ll need to think about is what kind of tattoo machine kit to buy. There are a lot of different options out there, and it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Here are a few things to keep in mind when making your decision:
1. The Type of cordless Tattoo Machines.
There are two main types of tattoo machines: rotary and coil. Rotary machines are more expensive, but they’re also quieter and generally considered to be better for detailed work. Coil machines are less expensive and louder, but they’re better for larger tattoos.
2. The Power Supply & source.
Most wireless machines are either have a battery pack or plug into an outlet. A wireless machine with a battery pack is more expensive, but it’s also more convenient because you don’t have to be near an outlet to use it.
3. The Brand.
There are a lot of different cordless tattoo machine brands out there, and it’s important to do your research to find one that you trust. Talk to other tattoo artists and see what they recommend.
4. The Price of the Tattoo machine.
Wireless tattoo machines can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. It’s important to find the right tattoo machine that’s within your budget, but don’t sacrifice quality for the sake of saving a few bucks. Experienced tattoo artists know well that this could negatively affect the tattooing process.
5. The warranty.
Many tattoo machine manufacturers offer warranties on their products. This is important in case something goes wrong with the tattoo machine.
Take your time and research all of your options before making a decision. Tattoo machines are a big investment, so you want to make sure you’re getting one that’s right for you.
Final Words – Best Wireless Tattoo Machines
And there you have it, 8 of the best wireless tattoo machines to buy on Amazon.
Remember, when it comes to cable-free tattooing, a very good wireless pen is definitely a must-have. It will also make a great gift for your loved one who is a tattoo artist. Not only are all the recommendations above beginner-friendly, they also come with 1 year warranties and have long battery lives for each session.
Also, take into consideration things such as – operating voltage range, clip cords, machine’s weight, extra power supplies, needle depth etc when getting a machine. As this could be a very valuable investment.
So If you’re in the market for a new wireless tattoo gun or just want to compare prices, Amazon has you covered. I hope my recommendations above can help you with your buying decision.
So why wait? Get yourself one today, and thanks for reading!