Best Waterproof Work Boots for Men – Ireland
For many men in Ireland, work boots are a necessary part of their wardrobe. They provide protection and support for the feet, as well as keeping them warm and dry in cold weather conditions. However, when it comes to work boots, not all boots are created equal. In order to get the most out of your work boots, it is important to find a pair that are waterproof.
Benefits of Waterproof Work Boots include:
- They keep your feet dry. This is probably the most obvious benefit of waterproof work boots. When your feet are wet, they can become cold, which can lead to other health problems. Waterproof work boots will keep your feet dry even in the wettest conditions.
- They protect your feet from injuries. Wet surfaces can be extremely slippery, which can lead to falls and other injuries. Waterproof work boots provide extra traction and stability on wet surfaces, helping you stay safe while you work.
- They last longer. Regular work boots that are not waterproof often get damaged quickly when exposed to water or moisture. Waterproof work boots are built to withstand these elements, making them more durable and lasting longer.
If you are in the market for a new pair of work boots, be sure to consider investing in a pair of waterproof boots – as you will not regret the added protection and comfort they provide.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
7 Best Waterproof Work Boots for Men – Ireland
1.Uvex 1 – Lime-Black Wetproof Work Boots
Amazon Rating: 4.7/5 (230+ ratings)
- Made with a breathable hydrophobic high-tech micro-velour material, these boots are perfect for working in wet environments, as the hydrophobic coating will keep your feet dry.
- Uvex Xenova safety boots are 100% metal-free and provide Class S2 protection in accordance with EN ISO 20345:2011 safety guidelines.
- Also, the virtually seam-free construction of these lightweight boots means that you’ll be safe and comfortable all day long.
- And the removable anti-static insole completes the package, making these some of the most comfortable safety boots on the market today.
2. Wolverine Men’s W04821 Buccaneer Boots
Amazon Rating: 4.8/5 (40+ ratings)
- The Wolverine Men’s W04821 Buccaneer boots are perfect for any occasion. Made with leather uppers, these boots have a durable design that can stand up to the elements.
- These boots feature a multishox contour welt construction, making them flexible and shock absorbing.
- The moisture managing mesh linings help keep your feet dry while you’re out on the job, while the slip-resistant sole will keep you safe and comfortable all day long.
- With removable full cushion footbeds, you’ll be able to enjoy all day comfort no matter where the work takes you while the Nylon shanks provide additional stability and support when walking or standing
- Made of dark brown leather, these boots are perfect for the construction site or the factory floor.
3. Bekina Sailor’s Work Boots
Amazon Rating: 4.9/5 (25+ ratings)
- You can get the steel toe-cap or no steel toe cap boots.
- Neotane’s feather-light boots are heat-insulating down to -40°C. Whether you fish, hunt or build, you won’t get cold feet.
- The extra insoles provide extra comfort and cushion every single step. The removable insoles absorb moisture from the feet and are easy to clean.
- No metal is needed at all for the robust steel toecap and sole. They therefore offer special protection and at the same time a high level of wearing comfort.
- The sole of Bekina StepliteX StormGrip work shoes has a distinctive tread pattern that provides security and a perfect grip. So it is particularly perfect for muddy locations.
4. KEEN Utility Men’s Work Boots
Amazon Rating: 4.7/5 (70+ ratings)
- KEEN DRY is a waterproof, breathable membrane liner that lets vapor out without letting water in for keeping your feet dry and comfortable
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking, rubber outsoles are used for improved traction that meet or exceed ASTM F1677 MARK II and ASTM F2913 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Electrical Hazard (EH)-rated to provide a secondary source of protection from live electrical circuits
- Reflective safety features run the entire length of the shoe for added visibility, Moisture-wicking textiles are used to keep feet dry and Cleansport Nxt provides natural odor protection using probiotics
- Steel toe design provides a roomier toe box for maximum comfort and unobtrusive fit
5. Timberland Pro Mens 6 – CT WP Shoe
Amazon Rating: 4.6/5 (4300+ ratings)
- Available in 3 colours and one of Amazon’s best sellers.
- Insulated waterproof work boot featuring a lace-up closure for stability, padded collar for comfort, and Timberland PRO rubber toe cap for protection
- The combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction provides rigidity and durability in a lightweight package.
- A rigid external heel cup provides extra support.
- The fiberglass shank delivers structural support while the dual density PU midsole and cold formula TPU outsole deliver shock absorption and added cushioning with every step.
6. Danner Men’s Vicious 4.5 Inch Waterproof Work Boot
Amazon Rating: 4.6/5 (1200+ ratings)
- Affordable Vibram sole boots available in 5 colours
- Dual-density EVA cushioning and shock absorbing midsole offers additional durability on the outside edges with shock-absorbent cushioning on the inside for more comfort and support underfoot
- Danner’s Men’s Work Boot is made with a durable, waterproof leather upper and GORE-TEX® lining that provides protection against the elements.
- The cushioning PU footbed provides added comfort while the Vibram® outsole delivers superior traction on any surface.
7. Uvex 1 X-Tended Support Work Boot – Red-Black
Amazon Rating: 4.6/5 (480+ ratings)
- Stylish multi-purpose safety boot with increased anti-twist protection.
- Made with synthetic materials, this boot provides great breathability even when worn for long periods of time.
- The elastic laces make quick and individual adjustments as needed, while the microvelours outer material helps to protect against abrasions and cuts.
- This boot features a distance mesh inner material that is ergonomically designed and temperature optimised to provide comfort in all weather conditions.
So there you have it.
It is important to remember, while the 9 above recommendations are a great starting point, it is important to keep in mind that not all waterproof work boots are created equal.
Some boots may be better suited for cold weather, while others may be more durable. And that is why we have tried as best as possible to include this in our reviews above. We do hope that you are able to find what you need from any of our recommendations above.
Thank you very much for reading. For more value recommendations, click any of the links below