What is Raspberry Pi?
Raspberry Pi is a credit card-sized computer that plugs into your TV and a keyboard. It is a capable little device that enables people of all ages to explore computing and learn how to program in languages like Scratch and Python.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation is a UK-based charity that works to put the power of digital making into the hands of people all over the world, so they are able to learn, create and have fun. The Foundation also provides a free operating system called Raspbian, as well as free teaching resources designed to help anyone get started with programming on their Raspberry Pi.
In Ireland, the Raspberry Pi computer and its various products have taken the country by storm. In this blog post, we have researched and chosen 5 accessories that most Irish Pi users would need for their setups.
There are several other products you can find online, but we hope that our selected products will help you make an informed buying decision. Plus, we have made our selections based on 4 important aspects –
- Relevance ,
- and function.
So without further ado, take a look at our 5 best Raspberry Pi 400 accessories for users in Ireland.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are Amazon affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
Raspberry Pi Ireland – What is the Best Accessory for You?
1. Raspberry Pi 400 Desktop Kit (UK layout)
If you’re looking for a powerful and desktop-friendly Raspberry Pi computer, look no further than the Raspberry Pi 400 Desktop Computer Kit.
This kit is also perfect for anyone who wants to learn coding and comes with a Raspberry Pi 400, a keyboard, a mouse, 1M HDMI Cable, 16GB micro SD card and a beginner’s guide.
- VERY POPULAR – Right now on Amazon, this product is so loved it has received a whopping 4.8 stars from 350+ reviews. If that is not a vote of confidence, then I don’t know what is!
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE – This kit comes with a Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz, 4GB LPDDR4-3200, and dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN – which is some of the highest in the industry when it comes to performance. Plus, it has Bluetooth 5.0, BLE, and a gigabit Ethernet port for instant and wide connection.
- FAST DELIVERY – Also, if you order today – this will be delivered to Ireland in just 3 days! So whether you’re a Raspberry Pi beginner or expert, you’ll love this desktop computer kit!
2. Best Price Square SBC – (RASPBERRY PI 3 Model B)
The Raspberry SBC Pi 3 Model B is the perfect chip for anyone looking to get into the world of programming and computing.
- VERY POPULAR – This beast of a chip performs a lot better than its predecessors and has amassed 4.7 stars out of a whopping 11,000+ reviews!
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE – But even better, it also has incredible performance for other functions such as a video server, and game emulator.
- EXTRA FEATURES – With 4 USB ports, a quad-core CPU, and 1GB of RAM, this powerful little chip can handle anything you throw at it. Plus, on-board wi-fi means you don’t have to worry about buying a separate adapter.
- BLUETOOTH 4.1 – Also, with built in 802.11 bgn Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1, you’ll be able to connect to all your devices with ease.
- MORE POWERFUL USB SOURCE – Finally, the upgraded switched Micro USB power source means you can power your Raspberry Pi 3 Model B with up to 2.5A, making it perfect for projects that require more power.
3. MOREAD Gold-Plated HDMI to VGA 3 Feet Cable
If you’re looking for a reliable way to connect your Raspberry Pi to a VGA monitor or projector, look no further than this HDMI to VGA adapter.
It features gold-plated connectors that resist corrosion and abrasion, and a latch release button to prevent accidental disconnection. The copper conductors provide high performance, and it’s compatible with all sorts of monitors, projectors, and laptops.
Plus, with 4.7/5 stars out of 400+ ratings, you know that this is definitely a reliable and popular product amongst buyers.
4. Noctua NF-A12x25 5V PWM, Premium Quiet Fan
The Noctua NF-A12x25 5V PWM is a premium quality fan that provides quiet cooling performance. It currently has a positive 4.7/5 stars out of 300+ reviews – making it a very well-received product according to buyers
It features the new A-series design which improves CPU cooler performance and also includes a 5V 4-pin PWM version with polarity protection. The USB power adaptor cable allows you to connect it to your Raspberry Pi machine easily and the anti-vibration mounts help to reduce noise and vibration.
Additionally, the fan screws, extension cable and OmniJoin adaptor set are also included in the package.
Order today for fastest delivery to Ireland in just 3 days.
5. SEEED Raspberry Pi Pico Microcontroller Board
The Raspberry Pi Pico Flexible Microcontroller Board is perfect for those who want to take their Raspberry Pi projects to the next level. It has a 4.7/5 star rating out of over 80 reviews, and features a dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor for super performance.
Also note that each order comes with 3 hardware pieces as shown above.
There are also 6 multi-functional GPIO pins and 8 programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support. With this board, you’ll be able to do more with your machine than ever before!
No one chip should have all this power packed in just 2cm x 5cm chip.