What is a Hooded Towel Poncho?
A towel poncho is a type of towel that has a hood attached. It is worn over the head and shoulders like a regular poncho, but it is made from towel material instead of traditional fabric. Towel ponchos are usually made from terrycloth, which is a type of fabric that is known for its absorbent properties. Other well-known absorbent fabrics include microfiber and cotton.
One of the main benefits of towel ponchos is that they can help you stay warm when you are wet.
When you get out of the water, your body temperature can drop quickly, which can lead to hypothermia. Towel ponchos can help prevent this by trapping your body heat and keeping you warm. They are also useful for drying off quickly, as many of them are much more absorbent than regular towels.
Towel ponchos are often used by swimmers, surfers, and other people who spend a lot of time in the water – but they can also be used for simply lounging in the house.
They are also popular with people who enjoy spending time in saunas and steam rooms. Towel ponchos come in a variety of colors, designs, and sizes, so you should be able to find one that suits your needs.
What are the Types of Towel Ponchos?
We found out that most Poncho hooded towels fall under 4 categories.
- Hooded towel ponchos are great for keeping your head and hair dry after a shower or swim, and they can also be used as a cozy blanket on a chilly day.
- Non-hooded towel ponchos are lighter and more versatile, making them ideal for travel or the gym. Whichever type you choose, a towel poncho is a must-have for anyone who loves spending time outdoors.
- There are also wind-proof and water-resistant towel ponchos, which are perfect for outdoor activities like hiking or camping.
- And finally, there are towel ponchos for kids, which tend to be brightly colored and have fun designs.
In this blog post, we are going to focus mostly on adult ponchos. However, whichever type you choose, a towel poncho is a must-have for anyone who loves spending time outdoors.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
What is the Best Poncho Hooded Towel for Him/Her?
1. Dryrobe Hooded Poncho Towel
Price: £39.95 – £59.88
Available in both adults and kids sizes, this fluffy, comfortable unisex poncho is also available in 6 beautiful colours. Made from 400gsm lightweight cotton, this hooded poncho is especially designed to dry off quickly – so you do not have to wait long to use your favourite warmer again!
- Adult sizes are available in both medium and large sizes, while kids sizes are between 5-9 yrs and 10-13 yrs
- This product is also qualifies for free delivery on Amazon prime, what fastest delivery is in just 3 days!
So what else are you waiting for?
2. Seashell Hooded Towel Poncho Robe
Price : £49.99
The Seashell range of towelling robes are made from super-absorbent 340gsm terry cloth on the inside, while the outside is covered in luxurious-feeling velvet cotton – complete with kangaroo pockets and the Seashell embroidery
- A unisex poncho that would also make a fine gift or present for him/her.
- There are also kids sizes available and adult sizes range from small to large
- Let us not also forget that this beautiful product also comes in Black, Sand and Teal. So there is a colour for everyone!
- This hooded robe also qualifies for free delivery on Amazon prime, what fastest delivery is in just 3 days!
Combining style with comfort, this is a perfect gift for any beach, sauna or outdoor enthusiast.
3. Hiturbo Windproof Hooded Poncho
Price : £89.89
This Hiturbo surf poncho will keep you warm and dry while you’re out surfing or enjoying other water sports. The inner lining is made of Synthetic lambswool, which will keep you warm in any weather condition.
- The exterior is made of a windproof and waterproof PET Fabric, and features 4 deep pockets where you can keep your valuables.
- It is available in both black and red
- With a one size fits all design that suits both teenagers and adults, this surf poncho can also be worn as a household waterproof jacket. Delivery in 3 days from date of order.
So why don’t you check it out today?
4. Towee Poncho Hooded Towel
Price : £41.99 – £130.98
This small, compact, unisex poncho is a perfect indoors or beach companion. It comes with the signature Towee logo in either Blue, Pink or Green.
- It comes in both king and queen designs and is perfect for couples.
- The cotton microfibre is both very absorbent and low maintenance, as it is wrinkle-free and quite easy to look after.
- Fastest delivery is 7 days from the date of order.
5. Kimyou Waterproof Hooded Poncho
Price : £89.99
This well-designed, superior polyester windproof and waterproof jacket is sure to keep you warm, while keeping you dry as well. The inner part of this hoodie is made from 300gsm warm polar fleece and is available in both small and medium sizes.
- Do not worry at all if you are looking for a larger size, the jackets are designed in a one-size-fits-all design.
- It has 2 outer pockets to keep your hands warm and 2 inner pockets. One large enough to fit your phone and another large enough to fit a tablet, so you know your valuables will stay safe.
- This hoodie is also eligible for free delivery on Amazon prime, with fastest delivery in just 4 days.
So why don’t you check it out today?
How do I take Care of My Hooded Towel Poncho?
Before we get to that part, there are a few things to keep in mind when looking to buy a hooded poncho towel.
- First, make sure that the towel poncho you choose is made from absorbent material.
- Second, look for a towel poncho that is comfortable to wear and easy to put on and take off.
- Finally, consider the size of the towel poncho and make sure it will fit over your head and shoulders easily.
Most of the ones recommended above already come ina one-size fits all style, but there are some others with different sizes.
To conclude, always make sure to hang dry your poncho after each use. This will help prevent any mold or mildew from forming. Also, most of them are machine-washable, but it is important to NOT tumble dry them. So Always Read the supplier’s instructions to ensure that your poncho lasts for years .
Finally, store your hooded poncho in a cool, dry place when not in use. By following these simple tips, you can enjoy your hooded poncho for many years to come!
Thank you for reading. If you would like to read more from our blog, see below: