Best Telescopes Ireland
If you are in the market for a good telescope, there are a number of different types that can be bought in both the United Kingdom and Ireland.
So whether you are into outdoor camping, stargazing, astronomy, birdwatching or surveillance, there are several types of telescopes out there that are perfect for the beginner or the seasoned veteran.
In this blog post, I will try to help you in your decision to choose the best value telescope for your gazing needs.
Also, click the link below for incredible discounts on Explore Scientific.
Benefits of Owning a Telescope.
- Allows you to view things that are far away and usually not visible to the naked eye
- Great for stargazing and observing planets and stars
- Can be used to take clear photographs of distant objects
- A large or small telescope can be a great conversation starter and help you meet new friends who share your interest in astronomy
There are many different types of telescopes available on the market, and choosing the right one can be tricky.
So if you’re looking for a good value one, Amazon has a great selection to choose from. Prices start at just under £70 for beginners and go up to around £1,000 for pros, so there’s definitely something for everyone.
For that reason, I will separate this post into 2 parts.
- Part 1: 4 Best telescopes for Beginners and Casuals.
- Part 2: 4 Best Telescopes for Seasoned Pros.
So with function and price in mind here are 8 best value telescopes that are available for sale .
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
What is the Best Telescope for Sale for Beginners?
1. Celestron Telescope Ireland – 31045 AstroMaster
- INCREDIBLY POPULAR – With over 6000 incredible reviews, you know this is one product customers are in love with.
- AMAZON’s CHOICE TAG – for affordability, reliability and quick dleivery
- POWERFUL – and reflective telescope with StarPointer red dot finderscope and an adjustable tripod
- CRISP – fully-coated 130mm primary mirror for crisp images
- MANY CHOICES – 7 styles available to choose from.
- DELIVERY – Allow at least 7 days for delivery to Ireland
2. ECOOPRO 70mm Small STargazer.
- POPULAR & INCREDIBLY AFFORDABLE – With over 1500 reviews, this telescope is a hit with beginners and vets alike
- AMAZON’S CHOICE TAG
- VERSATILE – 70mm telescope excels at daytime birding use as well as viewing wildlife
- INCREDIBLE ZOOM – Magnify from 16x to 40x
- DELIVERY – Allow at least 5 days
3. OYS 70mm / 400mm AZ Mount Telescope.
- POPULAR – Over 2000 reviews are a great sign that this telescope if a great buy.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA – for both kids and adults. They would love the joys of stargazing with this powerful scope.
- FEATURES – 400mm / large 70mm aperture, Magnify from 20x to 44x, ideal for both terrestrial and celestial viewing.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – instant refunds and replacements available ifo yu are dissatisfied.
- DELIVERY – Allow at least 5 days.
4. Celestron 22401 Inspire 70AZ Telescope.
- AFFORDABLE GIFT CHOICE – A great gift product for a first time star or nature gazer.
- 3 LENS CHOICES – Choose between 70/80/100mm refractor for increased clarity
- MUPTIPLE ACCESSORIES INCLUDED – two eyepieces (20mm and 10mm), erect image star diagonal, a red LED flashlight, StarPointer Pro red dot finderscope, and an integrated smartphone adapter
- STEADY AND SMOOTH – Panning handle Alt-Az control with clutch for smooth and accurate pointing
- DELIVERY – Order today for delivery in just 72 hours.
What is the Best Telescope for Veteran Stargazers?
1. Sky-Watcher Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescope.
- Available in 90mm, 102mm & 127mm Mak-Cass styles
- Optical tube features matched primary and secondary mirrors that deliver contrast-rich views with charcoal-black skies
- Industry standard, Vixen-style dovetail plate perfect for astronomy
- Includes a ¼-20 tripod thread under each dovetail bar – allowing users to mount to most photographic tripods
- Fully baffled tube to prevent stray light from interfering with gazing
- 10mm and 25mm 1.25-inch eyepieces, red-dot finder, 90-degree star diagonal, and a padded carrying bag
- Amazon Rating: 4.6/5 (70+ ratings)
2. Orion SpaceProbe II – Telescope Kit.
- 3″ aperture, 700mm focal length reflector telescope delivers detailed views of the Moon, nebulas & planets
- Included EQ-1B equatorial mount makes it easy to track objects across the night sky
- Includes Shorty 2x Barlow that doubles the magnification of both included eyepieces
- Amazon Rating: 4.6/5 (60+ ratings)
3. Orion SpaceProbe 130ST Kit
- 5.1″ aperture reflector telescope gathers an ample amount of light for great views of the planets, nebulas and Moon
- Relatively short, 24″ long optical tube design for easy portability
- Included Shorty 2x Barlow doubles the magnification of both included eyepieces
- Includes guides such as Star Target Planisphere, MoonMap 260 & Orion Telescope Observer’s Guide book
- Amazon Rating: 4.6/5 (90 + ratings)
4. Celestron Telescope Ireland – Computerised (NexStar Series).
- POPULAR – With over 2700 positive reviews, this is a stargazer to reckon with.
- DELIVERY – Fast delivery in just 5 days
- Four Styles Available + High quality 127 mm Maksutov-Cassegrain.
- Fully computerized Altazimuth mount, and StarPointer finderscope to help with alignment
- Sturdy stainless steel tripod and accessory tray included. Good for terrestrial and celestial observing.
- BONUS Astronomy Software download with a 10,000 object database
FAQs – Telescopes for Sale.
Which Telescope is Best for Planet Gazing?
According to Space.Com, a very well trusted NASA, Space Exploration and Astronomy News website, The Celestron brand of telescopes is by far the overall best.
Are Cheap Telescopes worth it?
If you are a casual star-gazer, or if you are buying for a kid, there is no need to spend hundreds and thousands on a powerful telescope. Bear in mind, a telescope’s most important attribute is its size, meaning the diameter of its main mirror or lens.
Are Binoculars better than a Telescope?
Binoculars, though low in magnification, are wider, lighter and generally less expensive. They also give a much wider view than a telescope does, making celestial objects easier to find.
Moreover, in binoculars for astronomy everything is right-side up and presented correctly, not upside down and/or mirror-reversed.
What Telescope size do I Need to see Mars, Saturn & Jupiter?
Any telescope will work for Mars, but the bigger, the better. A 4-inch refractor or a 6-inch reflector are the recommended minimum. However, for much further planets, 5-inch refractor or 6-inch reflector on a sturdy mount would work wonders.
So there you have it.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced stargazer, I hope you’ve found the perfect telescope for your needs in this list. Be sure to check out the links above to get started on exploring the night sky today!
Also, if you’re interested in reading about more value recommendations – CLICK HERE.
1 thought on “Best Telescopes for Sale for Beginners & Veterans.”
Pingback: How do I start affiliate marketing as a beginner? - Trade Off