Bouncy Castles for Sale Ireland
What could be more fun than bouncing around in a bouncy castle or during the summer? Bouncy castles or bouncing castles as they are often called, are a blast for kids of all ages. They provide hours of fun and entertainment for kids of all ages, and can be a great way to keep them active during summer vacations.
In Ireland, these castles and inground trampolines are also becoming increasingly popular as backyard party decorations. Some castles come with built-in slides, which make for even more excitement. There are also inflatable obstacle courses, which are perfect for older kids who want a challenge.
But what if I want to buy my OWN castle?
Then you are in the right place.
We have researched online, and we have picked the best-rated bouncy castles that are an absolute bargain when it comes to the 2 main things that matter to you – PRICE and QUALITY.
What is the Best Bouncy Castle For Sale – Ireland?
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
1. Ballsea Small Bouncy Castle.
- Dimensions: L/W/H – 3.15 x 2.45 x 1.94 metres
- Durable and puncture-resistant waterproof 840D and 420D Oxford nylon fabric, which has extremely high durability and can prevent ripping and tearing.
- 3 mesh walls to protect the children and allow you to watch from outside.
- Perfect both indoors and outdoors
- Suitable for kids 3-8 years old.
- Air blower and Carry-on bag included
- Repair kit included(various patches), 6 bounce anchors and 4 blower anchors also included
2. Ballsea Dual-Slide XL Bouncy Castle.
- Dimensions: L/W/H – 4.88 x 2.23 x 2.2 metres
- Made with durable 840D+420D tarpaulin material, making it a durable & puncture-resistant synthetic fabric
- Includes 2 slides for more fun – as well as wall climbing holes
- Mesh netting allows for maximum ventilation and prevent the children falling to the ground
- Includes blower, bouncer stakes for extra stability, carry-on bag and repair kit.
3. Ballsea 2 in 1 Castle with Mini Pool, Wall Climb & Slide.
- Dimensions: 3.43 x 2.8 x 2.03 metres
- Inflatable slide includes climbing wall & side pit that can be used as a pool or ball pit. This bouncy castle is the perfect combination of entertainment and is sure to provide endless fun for your kids.
- For kids aged 3-10
- 1 upgraded electric air blower is included. Installation and removal can be done easily within 2 minutes. Save your waiting time.
- This bouncy castle with slide is the perfect place for kids to have fun and will surely create great childhood memories for them. A great gift for children any time of year.
4. Ballsea 6 in 1 Bouncy Castle with Extra Sun Cover
- Bouncy Castle includes Slide, Trampoline, Basketball Hoop, Ball Pit/wet pool, Football Goal and Ball Shooting Pocket
- This castle also includes an extra foldable sun shade during days that are extra hot.
- 3.12 x 2.72 x 2 metres dimensions with non-slip 840D + 420D Oxford cloth.
- Package includes blower, carry on bag, 6 bouncer stakes, 6 blower stakes and 1 repair kit instruction booklet.
5. Little Tikes Jump ‘n Slide Bouncy Castle
- Dimensions L/W/H – 38.7 x 58.4 x 38.7 centimetres
- Mesh netting surrounding the jumping area so kids can bounce to their hearts’ content
- Inflates and deflates within minutes
- Includes 1-Heavy-duty blower with GFCI plug, 1-Carrying bag, 2-Blower stakes, 4-Bouncer stakes, 4-Repair patches
- Maximum number of kids: 2. Maximum combined weight limit: 72.57 kg
6. Little Tikes Jr. Jump ‘n Slide Bouncer
- Approximately 10′ x 7′ x 5′ total inflated size
- Three mesh sides protect children, and lets parents watch the fun
- 1 Blower included
- 1-Carrying bag, 2-Blower stakes, 4-Bouncer stakes, 4-Repair patches
- Perfect for both indoors and outdoors
7. Yohoz Kids Bouncy Castle with Blower
- Dimensions: 3 x 1.8 x 2 metres
- Incredible Low price
- Waterproof oxford fabric, easy to clean
- Maximum load-bearing capacity in jumping zone: 45kg.
- Made with high quality materials that could withstand bounce pressure for lasting use.
- Electric Blower included
FAQS – Bouncy Castles for Sale
How Can I tell if My Garden is too Small for the Bouncy Castle?
This depends on the Bouncy Castle you decide to buy (usually 3ft extra space at the front and back and 1ft either side is enough space). Click here for required space advice.
Can I Use a Bouncy Castle on Gravel, tarmac, slabs or block paving?
Unfortunately, this is not advised, as most bouncy castles are made or built for use on grass.
Is a Bouncy Castle safe to use in Hot Weather?
Yes, as long as you keep the users well hydrated, and turn the electrics off every few hours to let them cool down for 10-15mins, bouncy castles are typically safe to use during hot weather. Source – MadBouncyCastles
Ireland is Windy and Rainy. Is this safe for a bouncy castle?
All the bouncy castles listed above have pins that are used to anchor down the castles.
Also, the suggestions above are waterproof, so they are safe to use in moderate winds and light showers.
Can adults use a Bouncy Castle?
The above castles are for children only.
However, there are also castles that exist for adult use.
What are the Best Safety Tips on a bouncy castle?
Best practices according to the HSE include:
- Kids should not wear shoes or glasses
- Kids should empty their pockets of all sharp or dangerous items.
- Anyone intoxicated adults should not be allowed on.
- Don’t allow kids to climb or hang on the walls unless the castles are designed to do so.
- Regularly check that anchor points are still secure.
What Should I Consider When Choosing a Bouncy Castle to Buy?
- KIDS’ SIZE AND AGE – It’s important to consider the age and size of the children who will be using it.
- MANUFACTURER’S GUIDELINES – Make sure to read the manufacturer’s guidelines carefully to ensure that the castle is safe for your specific situation.
In Ireland, most bouncing castles are rented by the hour, so it’s important to plan ahead. Normally, you’ll also need to make sure there’s enough room for the castle to be set up.
Final Words – Bouncy Castles for Sale
And that’s that.
The truth is, bouncy castles are a lot of fun for kids, especially with continuously great summers in Ireland. But they also need to be used responsibly.
So to conclude, here are a few things to keep in mind when letting your child play on a bouncing castle:
- FIRST – always make sure that the castle is properly inflated. If it’s too flat, your child could easily fall through the fabric and get injured.
- SECOND – make sure that there is enough space around the castle for kids to bounce safely. If there are too many kids playing at once, it can quickly turn into a free-for-all and someone could get hurt.
- FINALLY – always supervise your children while they’re playing on a bouncy castle. This is especially important if there are younger children involved, as they may not be able to take care of themselves.
All in all, bouncing castles are a lot of fun for kids – but adult supervision is still very important.
So have fun shopping, and I hope that this blog post was helpful to you.😊
Read Here for more Recommendations.
british inflatable hirers aliance
company, company, slide, complete, search, search, business, business, service, service, call, stock, stock, many years, units, units, 2 year warranty, 2 year warranty, second hand, prices quoted, deflation zips, deflation zips, blower fan, inflatable play enterprise, member of the british, member of the inflatable, inflatable play, obstacle course, obstacle course, obstacle course, pegs rain cover, pegs rain, competitively priced,