Inground Trampoline IRELAND
When you want to shop for a durable inground trampoline in Ireland, one of the main things you need to consider is where you’re going to put it. They are also fondly referred to as flatground trampolines.
If you have a large garden or back yard, then it is the perfect place to put flatground trampolines – as they’re built in a hole under ground and are a whole lot more stable.
Just like bouncy castles, these trampolines are becoming increasingly popular, as they offer more benefits over the regular trampoline.
- Firstly the jumping mat is durable and much closer to the ground (near underground). This makes the inground trampoline a lot safer for kids as there’s no risk of taking fall damage.
- Secondly ,these trampolines offer more space for kids. They can jump higher and spin around more easily, without worrying about hitting the edges. This makes them perfect for larger families or groups of friends.
- Thirdly, they’re also more stable and less likely to blow away in bad weather – leaving you impressed with your product for many years to come.
About ETAN Inground Trampolines
Etan is a leading brand in the trampoline business in both the UK and Ireland. All Etan trampolines are manufactured to the highest quality standards for kids’ fun, and they are well known for great service and aftersales support.
Other brands out there such as BERG and Salta are also high quality brands, but ETAN is well known for its support and convenient Amazon delivery.
The Etan range of trampolines includes a variety of sizes and styles to suit all fun needs, from children’s models to large family trampolines.
For added peace of mind, all Etan trampolines come with a 5-year warranty on frame and mat. That is why we will be recommending Etan trampolines today.
In this blog post, we will also discuss 6 main things to consider when shopping for a sunken or underground trampoline, and why you should invest further in a quality Etan trampoline.
6 Things to Consider when Buying an Inground Trampoline.
If you’re interested in purchasing an in-ground trampoline, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
Make sure to pick the right size for your backyard – and away from a window preferably. You’ll want to have plenty of space to dig, jump, and also make sure the trampoline is sunk deep enough into the ground so that it’s stable.
Type of Bounce
Not all trampolines for sale are created equal. Some will give you a softer while others will be more bouncy.
Sometimes, the trampoline you need may not be in stock. So when you shop for a trampoline on sale, it is important to first check for availability in order to avoid disappointment.
When you shop for an in ground trampoline for sale, it is important to consider the quality of the product. Ensure that you purchase from a reputable retailer such as Etan, in order to guarantee that you are getting a high-quality product.
When looking to buy an in ground trampoline, it is important to consider the quality of the product. Ensure that you purchase from a reputable retailer such as Etan, in order to guarantee that you are getting a high-quality product.
Finally, be aware that flatground trampolines tend to be quite expensive – expect to invest anywhere between of €300 to €1,000 for a decent model.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
What is the Best Inground Trampoline to Buy?
1. Etan PremiumFlat Outdoor Trampoline.
- Available in Black, Green and Grey.
- Available in 3 sizes.
- Unique Diamond System guarantees ultimate jumping comfort and high jump height. For young children this means that they can jump smoothly with less weight
- Extra stable safety net with protective ring at the top – with 6 or 8 padded poles on 3 or 4 double legs
- Very strong steel springs, which contains zinc to ensure the best flexibility and prevents that the springs can rust quickly
Plum 12ft In Ground Children’s Trampoline
- Competitive Price
- Favourably cheaper than most ETAN trampolines
- No net, no steps, just free open play.
- Plum innovative 8ft In-Ground Trampoline has been specifically engineered for sinking into the ground
- With no need for an enclosure, the unobtrusive design blends seamlessly into the garden and offers
- For safety, durability and bounce, this trampoline comes with a spring loading tool for easy assembly.
The Etan range of trampolines (plus the honourable mention) are high quality options for Irish customers. The brand has been manufacturing trampolines for over 20 years and is renowned for its quality and safety.
All of the Etan trampolines recommended above are designed and tested in the UK, meaning that they meet the highest safety standards. So you are very likely to be a happy customer.
I do hope that you found this post useful in making your buying decision. Kindly let me know in the comments if you have any questions or comments.
If you’d like to read about more value recommendations – Click HERE.