March is almost here again. And it’s time to say goodbye to the Dublin winter and say hello to Irish spring. To be brutally honest – there isn’t much difference. (But don’t tell my Irish friends I said that!).
Anyway, I am still going strong on my goal to write one blog post each week. But boy, sometimes the lack of inspiration can be crippling. I can be very moody or lazy depending on the weather, and that sometimes has an effect on both my motivation and inspiration. But I ALWAYS make sure my clients are not affected by this.
Anyway, this short blog post is simply for any blogger or writer out there who may be short on blog post ideas for this month.
And after some thought and research, I have compiled a list of 10 blog post ideas that could get your creative juices flowing.
- The story of how St. Patrick’s Day came to be. Or how you celebrate it – what else can the month of March possibly be about?
- Or Maybe something on International Women’s Day? You know that also falls on the month of March – as well as Mother’s Day. Ah shit.
- Are you extremely good at a task or craft? It doesn’t matter how trivial. Make a list of tips.
- Make a List of Your Favourite Netflix Shows or Upcoming movies you’re most looking forward to in March.
- “If I could ask 3 Wishes from a Genie…”
- Make a Rant about how Stupid Daytime saving is.
- Do you own a business? Share a simple list of everyday routines you do that help you stay consistent.
- Update an old post.
- Take a couple days off and disconnect from everything. Then share your experience.
- Tell a short personal story about an experience that changed you, for better or for worse.
There you have it, my 10 ‘cool’ blog post ideas. Do you have any others you would like to add? If so, feel free to share below :).
If you’d like to read more from me, click HERE.
Have a lovely day!